- Purchase a product license
- Sign-up for a newsletter
- Contact support services
- Edit your member details
Notice to European (EU) visitors: We are a global business that provides its products and services all around the world. Layer Solutions Inc. operates on an infrastructure that is solely US-based. The servers that are part of this infrastructure may therefore be located in a country different than the one where you live. This data is therefore outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), where the level of protection provided by the laws of EU countries may be different than the standard set forth in the GDPR. Regardless, Layer Solutions Inc. will abide by any requests to remove or provide access to any data that is stored about them.
How we use Collected Information:
The primary purpose of gathering information is to allow Layer Solutions Inc. to provide updates, specials and other important notices. Some information is mandatory for signing up for services or products. When you place an order with us, it is our duty to provide you with the services you are expecting to receive. In order to maintain this service, mainly for the customer's convenience, we must collect and store certain information.
How do we Secure Your Private Information:
- All private data about any registered user or any information stored in our webservers is encrypted.
- We do not store any credit card or other financial details.
- We limit the amount of personal details you must provide during checkout to protect your identity.
- Our checkout services are secured and authorized by the largest and most trusted online providers, including Verisign authorized Clickbank.
- We store cookies to link affiliate sales.
- We do not store any financial information in cookies.
Disclosure of Aggregation:
We use IP addresses and other user information to analyze trends, administer the site, track movement between pages, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may share aggregated (i.e., non-individual) demographic information with our partners and advertisers. Aggragated information does not match a web visitor with any customer details in any way. We use one or more outside credit card processing companies to bill users for goods and services and we may pass your email address, and first and last name to them during the checkout process to complete your order, and provide you with your services. Financial information is not passed or stored and you will never be automatically rebilled for any service without prior authorization from the cardholder or user.